Nature Lovers, Snow Birds and those wanting to embrace a Florida Lifestyle, this home is for you! Located a quick 5 minute bicycle ride from Shamrock Park and Nature Center which encompasses rare Scrub Jay habitat and also serves as a Trail Head to the Legacy Trail. This well-maintained home, located West of the Trail, features two en suites, a walk in pantry, a spacious great room and a fully enclosed Florida Room which can serve as a home office. In addition, you can relax on the screened lanai or bask in the sun outside on the raised deck. It is centrally located within a 10 minute drive to the beach, and a five minute drive to grocery, banks and medical offices. No HOA, No CDD, and optional membership to South Venice Association Beach Access which offers a ferry to the beach. Air Conditioner, Water Heater, Washer, Dryer, Kitchen Appliances and Kitchen all updated in 2020. At the time of writing, home was designated Flood Zone X. Home inspection confirmed no roof leaks. Home is available for tours and easy to show.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,251 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Water Available, Water Connected
Venice Area Middle
Venice Senior High
- Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private Mailbox, Sliding Doors.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price